Friday, January 2, 2009

Mariah's servants heart...


Just wanted to show everyone what my sweet little 6 year old did this morning.
She come in our room and woke us up, She told us she had done something sooooo special, & we needed to get up!! We ask her if she had made her bed, and she told us no, way more special than that. So she took us by the hand and lead us to the kitchen. When we could finally open our eyes this is what we saw. I thought it was pretty sweet! She had made us cheerios, with little cups of milk and a sugar cookie apiece!! (this pic would have been perfect if my table had been refinished:>)
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year!! I know we did! Have any of you ever played Apples to Apples?? We played that for the first time the other night and it was soo fun!! We are going to have to buy that game!
Mariah had an eye doctor appointment Tues. and she was really hoping to get glasses...... The doctor checked her out and told us I am very happy to report that you do not need glasses. Her little face just dropped!! She was so disappointed, she wanted them so bad!! The doctor said she had perfect vision!! I was thankful for that!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet!!!!

I remembering doing this for my mom & dad,many times!!!! We always thought it was so much fun!!

You guys liked doing things like this too!!!!!

Nettie Beard said...

Awww...

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!
Never heard of Apples to Apples, but we're always looking for new games. I'll have to check it out!

Megalamode said...

I don't know how I missed this blog! This is sooooo precious!! I'm sure she was so excited. So sweet :)