Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my little lady!





Entry for November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby today!! She is 6 years old! I can't believe it..... they grow up so fast! I'm so thankful Jesus gave you to me Riah! You have brought so much joy to our lives! I Love you!

She got to stay home from school today & Israel took the day off, to spend with her! We went to Silver Dollar City tonight. It was kinda chilly! It was nice cause there was hardly no one there!!
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day....

5 comments:

Nettie Beard said...

Happy Birthday Riah! I hope you had a wonderful day! I love you and so does Eli!

Sylvia P said...

Happy birthday Moriah! Looks like you are a very pretty and special little lady! Lord bless you!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Mariah!!! I hope she had a great day. Sounds like you did. I love the cake! I made one for mikah but it didn't turn out very great.

Megalamode said...

She is so beautiful, Lori! Her little cheeks are always so pink and full of little girl-ness. :) Happy Birthday Mariah!

Unknown said...

Love this little girl!!!!!!